Friday, March 23, 2012

Am I psychic, or are liberal newagers just that predictable?


I have previously mentioned the liberal newage religious rally atheist rally, called "The Reason Rally", which is set to kick off tomorrow in D.C.. Apparently all of these atheists liberal babies are going to meet in D.C., shit in their diapers, and complain about how nobody likes them because they are so much smarter and better than the rest of us. Well, I study the liberal and I know that atheists are just another sect of the far reaching liberal newage cult. Therefore, I was certain that when I took a look at the "Reason Rally" schedule I would almost instantly find evidence of some sort of newage douchebaggery contained within. So, I started a stopwatch and clicked on the "Reason Rally" schedule located here. Exactly, 3.1 seconds later I saw this gem "6:00 pm: Close and Hugs With Everyone". Ok, so that's typical newage speak, but not a slam dunk or anything, but I knew now I had caught the scent. At time 5.4 seconds, I noticed a familiar name just dangling in the middle of the schedule, one Senator Tom Harkin. Ah yes, there it is. Tom Harkin, the man chiefly responsible for the formation of the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine at the National Institute of Health. So, these "atheists" who are meeting to showcase the awesome power of their "scientific reasoning", which they have declared anyone who is not a liberal atheist like themselves lack, are giving a platform to the man who is responsible for the scientific and medical atrocity that is the NCCAM. Once again, "atheists" have been exposed as nothing more than liberal newage religious fanatics.

UPDATE* Well, holy shit. I should have looked even more closely at this newage rally's list of guests. Turns out Bill Maher, you know the guy who spoke out against western medicine and questioned the efficacy of vaccinations, also finds himself in attendance. You really can't make this stuff up.

No comments: