Well this piece of shit article is just fucking stupid even by liberal standards.
An ABC News blog post from early January quotes liberal Fox News contributor Alan Colmes (ahem, I will take that label with a grain of salt) as saying, “Get a load of some of the crazy things he’s said and done, like taking his two-hour-old baby when it died right after child birth home and played with it so that his other children would know that the child was real.” Unfortunately folks, that is not an incendiary rumor. This happened.Well, let's see what the American Pregnancy Association has to say on the subject:
You will be able to spend as much time as you need with your baby, but at some point you will need to say goodbye. This will probably be one of the most challenging things to do because it is so final. Allow yourself to cry; expressing emotion is natural in the grieving process. Having the keepsakes will remind you that a part of your baby will always be with you.
- You can give your baby a bath and dress them in a special outfit. Before leaving the hospital you can take the a piece of this clothing to have as a keepsake.
- You can take pictures of your baby.
- The hospital staff can give you an imprint of handprints and/or footprints.
- You may want to take a lock of your baby’s hair.
- It may seem odd at first but you can read a story or sing a lullaby to your baby.
- If you would like, the nurse can record your baby’s measurements.
- You probably have also named your baby by now. Be sure to tell the hospital staff as soon as possible so all documents can have your baby’s name listed.
- You can have your baby christened or blessed while in the hospital.
- A baptism certificate will also be given to you to keep.
With the loss of your baby, your family members will also grieve. Your baby is someone’s granddaughter, brother, cousin, nephew or sister. It is important for your family members to spend time with the baby. This will help them come to terms with their loss. If you have other children, it is very important to be honest with them about what has happened by using simple and honest explanations. It is your decision whether you would like the children to see the baby. Ask for a Child Life Specialist at the hospital; these are trained professionals who can help you prepare your children for the heartbreaking news, and prepare them to see the baby if you wish.What makes this even worse is that this dipshit liberal wrote this piece of shit today when the Alan Colmes comment that he referenced occurred several weeks ago. When this happened, several people pointed out the exact same recommendations that I just outlined above. It appears that dumbshit liberals aren't even capable of learning from their fellow dumbshit's dumbshit comment.
I suppose if Mrs. Santorum had simply aborted her baby and dumped its body in the dumpster behind the hospital, liberals would be praising her for being just so brave and progressive. Vote Democrat!
The article ends by also dismissing Romney as a legitimate human being because of a completely unsubstantiated story about a dog on a roof. Yes ladies and gentlemen, that is all liberals can come up with. Truly pathetic.