Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Journal Club



I figured it was about time I started actually reading up a bit on this whole Global Warming Climate Change thing, so let's start with this paper from science, which has this interesting statement included within:

“Over the last 12,000 years virtually every centennial time scale increase in drift ice documented in our North Atlantic records was tied to a distinct interval of variable and, overall, reduced solar output".

Hmm, could it be that the giant nuclear fireball in the sky may actually be affecting temperatures here on planet Earth? I don't know, I guess you will have to read the paper to find out.

As I have stated before, I am fairly ignorant of the global warming climate change science, but there are a few things I do know, including the following:

1. Throughout history people have made enormous fools of themselves trying to predict the weather and also trying to predict the end of the world. Global warming climate change theory attempts to predict both.

2. Liberals are extremely shrieky about global warming climate change and every issue in human history that has had a liberal shrieking in its favor has turned out to be exceedingly wrong and stupid.

No comments: